HOW YOUR DONATION HELPS MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE ALS COMMUNITY
A bucket of sand is made up of many small individual grains. Your donation, no matter how small, goes a long way into filling each bucket of our support to the ALS community and patients living with ALS. With your help we can fill buckets to achieve the following:
- Help a person with ALS get a piece of needed equipment that will make their life easier.
- Provide relief to caregivers of ALS patients to help them manage the stress of taking care of their loved ones.
- Make sure that ALS patients have access to the best medical care possible.
- Help local ALS advocacy chapters get their message to law makers about the importance of funding for research towards ALS treatments and cures.
- Provide resources to ALS patients and their families about where best to turn to for help in their journey dealing with ALS.
Each of these and other buckets we fill, will go towards putting a smile on the faces of ALS patients, their families and caregivers during a time when smiles are few and far between.
Make an automatic annual donation or select below to make a one-time donation.
Donate a custom amount